Coleshill Church of England Infant School

"Let your light shine"
Matthew 5: 15-16


Voluntary donations to the school

Voluntary Financial Donations


A significant number of parents and carers have in the past year or so expressed their wish to make financial contributions to the school. Parents with children in other schools will no doubt be familiar that most schools are now taking similar steps.  Following recent discussion within the governing body, the school has now established a system so that Parents, Carers, Grandparents, family members and the wider school community can make donations to the school as and when they like.  The School emphasises that there is no obligation to make any such donation. 



All donations should be paid into the School’s separate charitable fund namely the Coleshill C of E First School Fund.  This Fund is overseen and managed by the Governors as trustees. They work in partnership with the School leadership team to ensure that contributions are used effectively and clearly allocated.



How to make a donation


Payment can be made by cheque made payable to Coleshill C of E First School Fund or by payment to the following account


Sort Code 40-08-41

Account number 61004441


To maximise the value of any donations the fund is registered as a charity, which means that UK taxpayers can Gift Aid their donations. So for every £10 paid with gift aid the school will receive an additional £2.50 from the UK government.  Please complete the attached Gift Aid Form if you are prepared to do so. 


Please consider making donations if you can. All contributions will make a real difference to our children’s learning.





  Gift Aid declaration


   Tick all that apply.


       I am donating £________ to Coleshill C of E First School Fund and would like to Gift Aid this donation.

       I want to Gift Aid all future donations I make to Coleshill C of E First School Fund until further notice.

       I want to Gift Aid all donations I have made to Coleshill C of E First School Fund in the past four years.


I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay any difference.


My details are:


First name  _______________________________            Surname _______________________________


Home address _______________________________________________________________________                                                                                                                   

_________________________________________________________ Home postcode ____________                                    

Signature ________________________________________________ Date ______/______/______



Please let us know straight away if you:

  • want to cancel this declaration
  • change your name or home address
  • no longer pay enough tax on your income and/or capital gains to cover the tax we reclaim.


Higher rate tax payers

If you pay Income Tax at the higher rate or additional rate you can claim additional tax relief by including all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.